One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, December 26, 2011

It's time

Yesterday did not finish on a very good note, but I will keep that to myself for now. It's just another thing that I have to think about. I need to weigh my options. I've decided it's time to get into the car and just drive again, with no destination in mind, with no map in hand. Just me and the open road. Me alone with my thoughts and prayers. I need to stop letting people control my life. I need to stop letting people walk in and walk out just as fast. I can't make someone stay, but it's harder to watch them leave without a good explanation. The people who I don't want in my life manage to make it worse for me. I want to lay down some ultimatims here, but I'm way too nice to hurt someone. It's not fair. Thank God for this day off so I can run away at least for a little bit. It's that time again!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment