One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lack of Inspiration

Ugh I'm a failure again! I wanted to do better than last time with this picture challenge, but have had lack of inspiration the past week. When you are doing the same thing day in and day out you lose inspiration. Working everyday in a daycare and never getting out much tends to do that to you. Plus I picked up another round of some weird illness. It started on Wednesday midday. I started feeling sharp stomach pains and felt really nauseous and dizzy. I managed to make it through the work day and got home and was completely wiped. At this point I had on layers I was so cold. I had leggings and sweatpants, socks, slippers, t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, sweatshirt, my winter coat, hat and mittens on and was still freezing. No doubt I had a severe fever. At this point I'm thinking the worst. Maybe I had appendicitis or something of that nature, but knew that I would have been in a lot more pain than I was. I went to bed at about 830 and slept until 745 the next day. Yes straight through. I felt quite a bit better the next day and went to work. I no longer had stomach pains, but I had no appetite. Basically for 2 full days I ate absoultely nothing and just drank Sierra Mist. By the end of Thursday I was tired but not as bad as the night before. Friday rolls along and I feel worse. The cold is settling into my lungs and I debate whether or not to go urgent care. I feel like I've been going a lot recently. I'm not sure why this is happening. Perhaps its because I'm living with a cat and I'm allergic to them and it makes me feel worse. But really that shouldn't be making me sick all the time. Especially when I'm really aware of what I'm eating and drinking and I workout almost everyday. Maybe I'm just pushing my body too much and not giving the rest it needs. But whatever is going on, I wish it to stop. I'm still feeling blah today, but no more fever and no more stomach pain. Just a stuffy nose and intermittent breathing problems.

On other news I took my first aid/CPR training class today which I passed with flying colors, as if you could really fail. I also have a staff Christmas party to attend tonight. I'm not really sure what to expect, but I know it will be fun.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment