One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ranting and Raving

I feel like I complain about a lot these days. Maybe it's because I have nothing else to do but to complain. I'm bored and don't like being inside, but its waaaaay to hot be outside. Then I think why not just drive somwhere, well maybe if people knew how to drive I'd be ok with doing that, but they don't and it makes me more frustrated and therefore complain some more. I complain about stray animals. Now normally this wouldn't bother me, except when I have seen a group of at least 10 stray cats congregate outside my apartment. I'm not a fan. First of all I'm deathly allergic to them so having them anywhere in the vicinity creeps me out. Second, it annoys me that people buy a cat, or any animal, and then decide, because they no longer can take care of it, its just easiest to throw it outside. *rolls eyes*

I complain about stupid people. No joke I thought people were stupid when I lived in the midwest, but no, I am hugely mistaken. People down south are stupid. But then again, most of the people in this area came from the northeast...hmm...I'm trying not to judge. However, taking this positively the more I am around stupid people the smarter I feel.

Going back to my driving issues. I swear people have forgotten how to drive. I don't know if its because they are tourists and can't find their way or what. Well actually most of the time its a south carolina license plate so I can't imagine they are tourists. If I am not mistaken when the speed limit sign says 55, we can and should be going 55. I did not know that 55 meant 40 and everyone should go that speed. Annoying. Then when I ride their tail they get all pissy. Ok sure maybe I shouldn't be tailgating, but when you are going slower than a turtle we have problems. My other big issue is people who can't seem to find where their turn signal is. You can't all of a sudden decide to stop and then turn you will cause an accident that way. I'm ok with you not turning your turn signal on if you are in a turn only lane, but if you are not and you have to turn into a store lot or another street, let me know my turning your signal on. Thats what it's there for isn't it? Or have I been mistaken all of these years? I really do swear the next time someone decides to turn without indication I will follow them to their final destination get out of my car and harrass them. I will ask them if they have a turn signal or if their arm is just broke! It's my firm belief that every 10 years everyone should have to retake a driver's education test of some sort. If you are going to get your licensed renewed every 10 years they might as well test you to make sure you can drive. How difficult would that be?

I don't like complaining and ranting but sometimes you just have to let it out!

As always
Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment