One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Motivation...or Lack There Of

Ever have one of those days where you don't feel like doing anything?? Today is one of those days for me. I feel so exhausted but yet have nothing to blame for that exhaustion. I want to work out today, but am lacking motivation to do said activity. The only thing I can muster up is a quick blog post and then maybe back to bed. It's not like I didn't sleep for 9 1/2 hrs last night or anything. HOw can I be this exhausted? How can I have no motivation to do anything? I should workout, no. I should apply for jobs some more, no. I should clean, no. I should at least do something productive, haha no. Maybe it's because I've been doing all of these things nearly day in and day out and I'm just sick of it. I've worn myself out. When you aren't seeing anything good come out of all of that stuff than maybe it is time to take a break and regather one's self. But when I lay around like a slob all day I feel guilty and unproductive and I hate that. So I feel as if I do this and read some more of my book, I can feel a little more productive. Oh motivation where are you??

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment