One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Expanding

Yesterday I sat down for hours thinking of exact places and things I want to see and do. My bucket list went from about 75 to well over 150 things. Oh jeez. Let's be realistic at least half of them are very doable especially because I don't have to leave American soil to do them. I'm so pumped about the ever expanding bucket list. :) In my sleep I think about more things to add. How can I control myself? Hey I've heard of people having 1000 things on their lists! Crazy! I also have separated the list into categories to make it a little bit more navigable. I will try to have an updated list soon. For now I invite you to look at the lyrics of a beautiful song by Shelly Fraley entitled, "Seize the Day" (we must carpe diem! It fits my mood if I should ever want to finish said bucket list.)

When you find your home is not your own
A bitter end took all you know
If along the way the wars we've raged
Take us down a little ways
Gotta let go. Gotta let go. Gotta let go and SEIZE THE DAY
When you find your back against the wall
Feeling broke and so damn small
When the fury's rising in your chest
From a bitter soul who took your best
Gotta let go. Gotta let go. Gotta let go and SEIZE THE DAY
When the doors are changing one by one
You can't hide, no you can't run
When the love you knew has gone away
You hold tight but still it fades
Gotta let go. Gotta let go. Gotta let go and SEIZE THE DAY!

Got to put all the past behind and let it all go. Make the most of every opportunity!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment