One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lines of Summer

What are the lines of summer you may ask? Those would be tanlines! I typically only get tanlines when I wear my swimsuit, but as I noticed yesterday after a day out with Liam I now had a tanktop tanline as well as flipflop tanlines. Now I have strange lines all over my body. But those lines all tell a story. Where were you and what were you doing to get those lines? Well, I went swimming, running, hiking, or just sat out and read a good book. Whatever the story the lines are there to remind you. Then as the heat of the summer fades into the crisp air of fall and we put on more clothes to hide the lines, the lines begin to fade. As the lines fade so do some of the memories associated with them. There is nothing you can do to prevent it from fading, but simply enjoy the moments as they are happening. Enjoy those crazy lines of summer, no matter how  the design looks!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment