One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where do we go from here?

I have thought about where I would like to take this blog next. I still very much want to keep it about my life and the challenges, experiences, wrong turns, right turns, mistakes, and good choices that make me who I am. But I want to keep people interested in reading and hope to gather some new readers. I'm not promising this new idea is going to work but I'm going to give it a shot.

Monday Musings- I will gather my random thoughts for the day, the good, the bad and the ugly. If I have pictures of whatever I will most certainly try and post them.

Tuesday's Thoughts from a Teacher- Since my current occupation sees me as a teacher I find it important to keep learning myself, therefore I will try and learn something new by way of research and share it with you. I may also find tips from fellow teachers. I guess whatever tickles my fancy.

Whacked out Wednesday- Anything crazy, bizarre, annoying, etc that will allow me to scream out my feelings of how common sense is very much lacking in this world.

Fashionable Friday- I'm trying to call back to my days of being a fashionista in highschool, then I got fat, and then I lost weight and am afraid to take risks on clothes, mainly because I'm not afraid to gain weight and not fit in those clothes again. I will try a new trend or fad and share if it was a success or fail. I will also showcase some outfits I have or I want to have.

Weekend recaps- I doubt I will post on the weekends as that seems to be the time I am most busy. I will try my best to try and recap the weekend on Sunday nights, but most likely this will not be a topic and I will post anything important on Monday Musings.


That is all for now lovelies! Enjoy your Tuesday night!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment