One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, July 18, 2012

#27

Well folks we are coming down to the final questions. It took forever getting here, but hey, I have a life you know. After I complete this 30 question thing I want to start having more of a focus of days like Monday Musings, Fashionable Friday, etc.

So #27- What is your favorite body part and why?

This is hard because for the most part I love my whole body. I've worked hard for the body I have. I fault myself every now and then, but I know I'm not perfect. I don't have visible washboard abs, but I know they are there. I've got cellulite on my thighs, but I realize thats a sign of getting older. I have scars and bumps and bruises but I feel each of those things have a story to tell. I'm not always a fan of my eyes because I've been told they are big, but that makes me unique. I have to say if I had to pick one body part I like it would either be my feet or hands. I think I have perfect feet and hands. I also feel that my feet and hands have done the most work for me. They are signs of a body well used. But they always look good, without me having to do much.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment