One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, July 14, 2012

Time for a Change and #25

I thought it was time to clean up my blog. I had different types of fonts going on and it was too dark for me. I wanted a change. I figured things have changed in my life, but in a good way. I'm lucky to have a job, even though I hate it at times. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. My family isn't whole, but I think for whatever reason, my parents had to separate to find their own happiness. I'm moving on to bigger and better things and I want my blog to follow suit. My only problem is that I am trying to figure out how to make my background white or lighter instead of grey. If someone can help me out with that, that would be great. I've been doing all sorts of things but can't seem to figure it out. I'm clearly not blog savvy. I would also like to be able to put a few pictures at the top of my blog. How do I go about doing that?? I'm sure this is all relatively easy, but as stated a few sentences ago I'm not blog savvy.

#25- Dinner with anyone in history and what would you eat.

Ok the eating part is easy the person isn't so much. There's a lot of people I would love to have dinner with. Let me start with the food. We would have steak and potatoes and lobster. (surf'n'turf) Of course we would have a good wine to compliment both. The person I would like to have dinner with would be Jackie Kennedy. She exemplifies style and beauty. I think she was a strong women in a time of great sadness.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment