One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Whacked out Wed. First Edition

So let's begin with the first edition of whacked out. How fitting that I actually have something to complain about.

A few weeks ago I went to my bank and asked when I was getting a new debit card. I had noticed that my card expired on July 31st and still had seen nothing in the mail regarding a card. The teller told me that it looked like from her database they were mailing cards out on the 24th and I would get it by the 31st. Well shockingly enough I didn't get it yesterday. I still don't have it. I went back to the bank today, but tried a different location. I explained the situation to a teller and she said well sometimes that happens with custom made cards. I told her I didn't order a custom made card. I told her that logically they should have sent a card a couple of weeks ago so I would have it by the end of the month. She had no idea what I was saying to her, so I talked to an actual banker and he took care of the situation by issuing me a temporary debit card. He said that he has no idea why I wouldnt have gotten one and that he was going to order another one. I then asked him if they can see when a card has been ordered or sent and he said no that can't be done. Really?! So I was lied to by one location and the teller at this place had no idea what she was talking about and just sat there with her ridiculous face smiling away. You are wasting my time and that annoys me.


Love&Peace
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment