One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, July 19, 2012

#28- Love Language

I have heard of the love languages before, but I had to do a little research to know exactly what it was. There are 5 categories: Words of Affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service and physical touch. These are all rather self explanatory so I'm not going to tell you what each means. I found a test online that could pinpoint for me where my love language lies. I knew for sure it wasn't going to be receiving gifts or acts of service. I scored highest in quality time. I want to spend quality time with those that I love and want the same in return. I want to be focused on the other person without distractions. I figure that is fairly accurate for me. If you want to take the test here is the website: http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment