One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thanks Tuesday

Thanks Tuesday for a rather great day. Yesterday was pretty sucky. Especially after dealing with my student loan issues. Apparently student loan companies think I'm made of money or something. Ha! Although today was a long day at work it had its good moments. One little boy, Ryan, told me when I got back from my lunch break, "I'm really happy to see you Miss Laurel." Well Ryan I'm always really happy to see you too! You are too cute for your own good. I also have a little girl in my class named Evelyn who has always loved the other teacher in the classroom more. Not that I have a problem with this, she has known her longer. She just took a long time to trust me. Yesterday was the first day she said goodbye to me and said it with a smile. Today was the biggest turning point even though her act was so small. We were walking out into the hallway to put nap time stuff away and she grabbed my hand on her own. I smiled. I knew at that moment she trusted me 100%. Finally, on the way home, I got pulled over for apparently not having my lights on. I had my parking lights on not my headlights. Obviously I got no ticket, but I did have the pleasure of getting a super hot cop pull me over. Haha.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment