One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, February 4, 2012

Smiles

After a rather unexciting, uneventful week I had nothing really to smile about. Yesterday there was more drama that I will not speak of since it might get me in trouble. Then today I was supposed to be going to Chicago with one of my cousins and her son to see another cousin of mine, but my cousin's son got sick and so she had to call and cancel and therefore I am not in Chicago or on my way there. I was feeling like I was going to have a crappy weekend, but there was one glimmer of hope and that was a date I had last night. New guy. Unbelievably nice and easy on the eyes. He is smart and very funny. Seriously, he has to have a flaw somewhere right? Ok so the night wasn't perfect. There were some lulls in the conversation, but that was to be expected. (I think.) He also let me in on a random fact that hippo milk is in fact pink. Haha! Crazy! I was all smiles all the way home and to think I almost decided not to go because I was in such a bad mood! We have no plans for another date and in some ways that terrifies me, but in the same sense if it is meant to be it will be. I want to have full faith this will work out and be happy. Anyways I will keep reliving last night and keep smiling.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment