One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, January 13, 2012

Being Used

I never thought I'd be that girl who lets a guy use her for his benefit. Luckily, I can say that I was not used for sex, but it could have been. I should have seen it coming. Things between us seemed too good to be true. We hit it off so well and then bam! He started talking to me less and less and eventually to the point where basically all he wanted was sex. Well after only 2 dates if you can call them that this is where we ended up. I haven't heard from him since and I feel so stupid for letting him treat me this way. I felt we connected the first few weeks and had a lot in common and I truly believed he felt the same way. Clearly I was wrong. Clearly I overestimated his gentlemanliness. Clearly I was on a different page than he was. Clearly I am not ready for a relationship. Or maybe it was him who wasn't. But I want nothing to do with guys. I feel like every guy is just going to be like him and I'm never going to find the right guy. But lets be real, no one finds their forever love in their first relationship or even the second one for that matter. Heck, I wasn't even technically in a relationship with the guy, but I felt I gave a lot of myself to him and he just put on a facade that he cared and I was wrong. I hate this feeling. I hate feeling like I was just used for his own purposes. Anyone want to hook me up with a good guy?

Peace&Love
~L

2 comments:

  1. Do you know why the bible says wait for marriage? Because women were marrying at just 16, and men wanted their women to be virgins when they married them. If sex was such an affront to god, the Song of Soloman would not be a book in the bible. Are you sure he just wanted sex? Or did he just want more than talking? There are a lot of things between those two. I dont know what exactly happened, and there are a lot of guys only looking for sex. But almost everyguy who will want a relationship is also looking for sex, and just because he wants it doesnt mean you cant talk to him and tell him what you want and figure it out from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it didn't work out. You'll find a guy someday who respects you and your beliefs and desires. Any guy who doesn't isn't worth it. Everybody has to go through a couple wrong guys (or girls) before they find the right one.

    ReplyDelete