One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, January 27, 2012

Be Happy

I don't have a lot to say, but I felt like I wanted to say something. This week has been a crappy week. Work has sucked and has made me question where I want to be. I want to get a different job as soon as I can. I love the people I work with and I love the kids, but the hours and the pay aren't worth the drive in my humble opinion. I also have more student loans then I thought to pay back each month and I just don't have the money for it. Basically no money to live off of. And as I sit here and think about where I want to go and the things I want to do in my life and the struggles I'm currently facing I forget to just be happy.

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy." ~Guillaume Apollinaire


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment