One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fear of...

So I'm pretty sure that I have posted something like this before. I'm just coming to the conclusion today that this fear that I have is real and I'm not sure when it started or how I conquer it (well actually I think I have the answer). I realized yesterday that I have a fear of commitment. I've realized this before, but never actually sat and thought about it. I just say things, never thinking about whether its true or not. So I sat and thought about when this all began. It started in college when I couldn't commit to a school or to a degree or to living in the same state. I know I just posted about being happy with where I am and I am, seriously I am, but I can feel a change in the winds. It must be the fear of commitment thing going on. I guess I want so much more out of life and I'm afraid to just settle down and be accepting of any type of lifestyle. I guess you could call me a free spirit or a gypsy soul. I think I have to find something or someone to love completely before I completely settle and still even then I don't think I will commit. Sad fact of my life, but is it so wrong?


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment