One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Come on People

Ok I'm not one to show up to anything late. I hate when I'm late to anything bet it church or a party and most definately work. Well folks today I was late for work and was not happy about it. I even left 10 minutes early since it was snowing like crazy. The roads were not as bad as people made it out to be. I was stuck at one light for 20 minutes hence the reason for being late. I get that people want to be cautious and drive better but going 20mph is not the answer. Especially when the roads weren't that bad. Irritated. Plain and simply put if you don't want to drive when it snows get off the road and let the professionals through. I've only had my liscense for 7 years and you may say thats not that much experience, but I'm not afraid to drive in it. I'm aware of how to stop and how to go around turns. Clearly everyone else can't. I hope that since we've had a few snowstorms under our belts we can all drive better the next time it snows.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment