One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, January 8, 2012

Late Night Thoughts

Probably more like early morning. For some reason I could not sleep last night. I slept from about midnight until 2 and was awake until 430. I somehow managed to fall asleep and wake up at 9 in a nicely soaked t-shirt and shorts. Yeah that felt real good! Anyways, as I was lying in bed for hours I had a lot racing through my head. (This is probably the reason I couldn't sleep.) I was thinking about babies. Why? I'm not entirely sure of this. I love babies and have always wanted my own, but apparently last night I started thinking about them seriously. Do I really want them? Would I ever be able to care for them and love them unconditionally? Would I be a fit parent? I believe the answer is yes to all of them. I do want them and I do believe when the time is right I'd have them and be able to love and care for them. But it terrifies me to see a child being born into this world. This place can be a dark and scary place and it seems like its only getting worse, but I suppose its what you make of it. I want my children to grow up in a safe place and this world is becoming less of that.

Other thoughts came in and out of my head so fast I didn't have enough time to think about them, or they weren't important and I clearly can't remember them. I guess I should have come on here earlier and typed them all up. I would have really loved to see how crazy this could have been!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment