One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Musings

Oh I can't believe it is Monday again. Crazy! What has happened today let me share with you:

-My favorite thing about work is when my little babies come walking up to me first thing in the morning and give me gigantic baby hugs. Melts my heart everytime

-Had to talk with the pastor of the church I currently work at for an exit interview. I had to basically say why I am leaving and if they could improve anything. She also said Missy, my boss, was very heartbroken and sad over losing me. Oh brother...made me feel guilty.

-Got a haircut. Love getting the shampoo done so I can get a head massage.

-What I thought about while getting my haircut: men get to have women cut their hair, and many of them are decent looking women, and at some places they are gorgeous. So men get to have a better experience as far as I'm concerned. When do I get to have a guy who looks like Channing Tatum, who is straight, cut my hair?

-Go potty before going anywhere. You can never plan on unplanned traffic or your bladder deciding it is going to super fill itself up. And when you bust through the front door of your house you want nothing more than to throw everything down and run straight to the nearest potty and relieve yourself.

-Crossing off 3 things on the infinitely long to do list this week sort of makes it feel things are more doable.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment