One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Not whacked out today

I could probably find enough to complain about or find something whacky, but I'm just not feeling it today. I haven't let anyone know that I had an interview for a new childcare job that gives me a chance to grow. Eventually I told my boss and gave her fair warning and we had talked many times about it. I told her if they call back I am taking the job. Well they called yesterday afternoon and offered me the position. I called them back today and told them I accepted. Well I told my boss at the end of the day that I had taken the position and she was really pissed. I have no idea why. I told her way back in June that I was looking for other places of employment. It wasn't like I blind sided her with this. I know it isn't easy for her to hear. And she doesn't want to take the time to find replacement people. Anyways I'm happy with my decision, but feel the next 2 weeks will be extremely awkward. Here is a little song that helped me remember that our life is a bunch of roads running together to get us to the end destination. Some roads are tough and filled with bumps and sometimes we even take wrong turns, but without those wrong turns we can never get back on the right one.

Every Road by The Maine

"On every road
We cross alone
We're thinking of those we left back home
So follow the lines
And I'll be your guide
Cause we're the lucky ones
on every road."

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment