One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

I suppose it is rather silly to post a recap when the weekend isn't quite over. But I've done most of my weekend already. Today is more or less just sitting around doing absolutely nothing. Friday night I babysat for my cousin's kids who were so easy to take care of. I was completely exhausted from the crazy week I had. I got 11 hours of sleep which was awesome. Yesterday was spent pretty much doing what I'm doing now, a bunch of nothing. I did start working on my birthday present for my boyfriend. I know part of it is a homemade craft, which I will show you when it is finished. At about 230 I left to go to Mukwonago to go to Maxwell Street days which is a flea market. I mainly went to see my bf and support him in his bathfitters committment. I was there for about 2 hours until he finished up. Then I went back to his place and we got ready to go down to Irish Fest. We had a good time down there, minus spending lots of money to get in. We learned a lot about Ireland and it has us interested in taking a trip there soon. I've always wanted to go, but I'm more serious about it now. We learned how to hurl, which I never knew was a sport until yesterday. The most disappointing thing about the Fest was that they served no Guinness. How is that even possible? It's the most Irish beer out there. But I made up for it with a Sprecher Irish Stout, which was pretty darn close to my Guinness. Alex said a lot of sweet mushy stuff through the course of the night, which always makes me smile and love him even more. He makes me extremely happy and I get those butterflies still. I'm just so very lucky to have him in my life. Today he went down to Kenosha to do his last day of bathfitters for hopefully ever, or at least until her committs to it again come winter. I also have an outfit to share with you that I wore yesterday that is my fashionable friday picture.




Don't mind the horrible quality and mess. I can't tell you prices on this stuff since I bought most of this last year. Boot are from Famous Footwear, jeans from American Eagle, Cardigan from Old Navy, button up from H&M, belt came with a shirt from Kohl's. A great fall outfit if I do say so myself. And the weather around here has been very fall like allowing me to wear outfits such as this.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment