One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Job

I'm not sure if I filled you all in on whether or not I had a new job, well I do. I will be a toddler teacher at KinderCare. I'm very much excited to start, but a little nervous. As much as I grew to love where I was working previously, I had to do the right thing for me. I didn't want to become stuck in a rut where everything is complacent. It's the same day in and day out. I'm going to basically be starting all over again, and I hope that it is worth it. I'm back working the 9-6 shift, definitely not my favorite, but hopefully I can work down towards the earlier shifts, and sooner rather than later. I also have to wear a uniform. Really not my favorite because I would like to wear teacher clothes. But I look at it as I don't have to get my clothes all dirty and I will have less big loads of laundry to do. Anyways, I will be leaving shortly to start this new job of mine. I have closed another chapter in my life and begin writing another one.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment