One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Musings

Yes a week has passed and I've been extremely busy. Like I turned 24 last Thursday. I'm indifferent to birthdays. I'm not afraid of getting old. I'm just not a fan of being the center of attention. My bf did take me out to dinner and got me a gorgeous necklace and scarf and flowers. I spent Thurs-Sun at his place which was nice. Friday he made a steak and potato dinner and we caught up on Hells Kitchen. Saturday we went rock climbing which I loved. I'm thinking of doing it more often. We also went to his aunt's house to celebrate his grandma and cousins birthday. Yesterday was more of a chill day. We went shopping and didn't buy anything. He bought a shirt. That was my birthday weekend in a nutshell. I feel like I have a lot of living up to do for his birthday. So anyway this was more of an update of the past few days, but here is a musing for you.

-The awkward moment when you are trying on bras to see if they fit and your phone rings and it happens to be bf and of course you don't want to ignore him so you decide to answer. Thinking possibly maybe you should just tell him that you will call him back soon. Then you get to talking about your day and before you know it you are in an awkward position of trying to get your clothes back on and not wanting the others in the dressing room to hear both sides of the conversation so you don't put him on speaker which makes dressing all the more difficult. Finally, you manage to get dressed and out and on the move and within minutes of your struggle the conversation is over. Yeah, that happened today.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment