One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion Friday #1

Welcome to my first edition of Fashion Friday. As I stated in a previous post I will either try a new fad and see how well it worked or show you an outfit that I am wearing or have found that would love to have. Since today it felt like fall around here. I shouldn't say that, because fall in Wisconsin is anywhere from 50-70 degrees. Well we hit about 71 degrees today and it felt so good after all this extremely hot weather we've been having. Basically, I'm in a fall mood today and wanted to share an outfit from pinterest that is really easy to put together. It is a nice transition outfit from summer to fall and the capri's and tank top can be worn without the cardigan.

Cardigan: AE $25, Tank: AE $7, Jeans: AE $20, Sandals: AE $20


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment