One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, May 2, 2011

Halfway Point

I failed to keep you aware of my Insanity workouts. I'm at the halfway point and I can't say I see much change in my physical appearance. I do feel like I have more energy and overall I've lost about 5 pounds since I started 4 weeks ago. But I guess most people aim to lose about 1-2 pounds a week and if thats the case I guess I've done good. I'm still not anywhere close to where I want to be on the scale yet, but I'm more happy with the spike in energy and boost of self-confidence.

Other news and notes:
The past few days alone have been a crazy rollercoaster. One day they are telling me I can't graduate until December and that I have to take an extra summer class because I screwed up. However, it was my advisor who told me wrong. I had a flat tire that same day and I was like screw everyone! I don't remember the last time I cried that hard and for so long. I guess you could say I was ready to burst! But then things were back on the rebound and looking ok. I'm still freaked about paying for my final 3 classes. I tried to relax over the weekend. Do a little studying for finals. Then I find out a few hours ago that I may need to take another class during summer, because the class they were going to substitute in for me apparently I had a D in. I told them they could use one of my hundreds of other courses instead that I passed. So I'm back on my heels again. There is no way I'm taking 5 courses this summer. I might as well then wait and take them in fall if they are going to be stupid about it! I really shouldn't be worried about them being able to substitute something else in for the course, because I have so many. It's a matter of getting it signed off on. So now I have an exam that I have to take in 20 minutes and all I can think about is this other stuff! Why does it feel like I'm running in endless circles? I feel like I'm caught in this trap that I'm never going to get out of. When is it going to be my turn to have something really truly great happen?

1 comment: