One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm Awesome

Yeah thats right I'm awesome! Another week of Insanity nearly complete. This week was a recovery week so there was less intense workouts. A lot more focus was aimed at core balance. So I'm happy to say that my core was burning by the end of every workout. I also realized how strong I am compared to a few months ago. Long story short I was essentially kicked out of my current housing so they could remodel or whatever. I'm not exactly sure. With no other place to live on campus I decided to ask a friend who lives off campus what she thought of me moving into her place. She was fine with it and so I've been moving a lot of my stuff over there. I didn't realize how much crap I actually have. I donated a lot to Goodwill and threw a lot of junk out. However, I still have a load of stuff that I seriously don't know how I managed to get it all and need it all. Anyways back to the point of this, a lot of my bins weighed an excessive amount, where before I might have just asked a man for help. Now those bins aren't so heavy anymore and thats an awesome feeling. I can see the muscles in my arms where flabbiness used to be. Unfortunately from a lot of heavy lifting and banging into things I have bruises all over the place. But the majority of it has been moved. Its the light and random crap I have left. Now I'm just relaxing until I officially get signed out and kicked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment