One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Car Accident

So yesterday I was on my way to school and got into a very minor car accident. The old lady was doing a u-turn in front of a big neighborhood sign. Although she should not have been doing a u-turn there anyways. She was driving a tiny beetle bug and by the time I saw her it was too late. I slammed on my breaks as hard as I could but wasn't very successful! The lady was really nice about it and we exchanged information and didn't have to get the police involved. Other than the fact that I was a little shaken up, I was not hurt. Basically this confirms my idea that everyone should take a drivers ed class every 10 years, along with renewing their liscense. People need to learn the rules of the road!



The Ding/dent



No comments:

Post a Comment