One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, May 14, 2011

Congrats Graduates

It's hard to believe that another school year has come and gone. This weekend seems to the popular weekend to graduate! A lot of my friends from MLC were finishing up their last year and graduated today. I was able to view the event online which was awesome. I was excited to see where everyone was going to be teaching. The calls were for all over the country from Washington to Virgina from Florida to Michigan and everywhere in between. For the first time as I watched this ceremony I realized thats going to be me really soon. Its so hard to imagine that the day is finally here. It's exactly what every person works so hard at for so long and in a blink school is done. Graduation day is done. Life as you know it is over and a new chapter begins. So to all the graduates across the USA and the world I congratulate you on a job well done! Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment