One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hope its a funk

The past few days I've been in this funk. I feel like crap and no one cares. It probably doesn't help that the weather has been cloudy and rainy the past few days either. I also thought I was done running around campus trying to make sure everything for my graduation is taken care of, but I'm not. I'm meeting with the dean again today, because he was supposed to substitute some of my transfer classes in as other classes so I wouldnt have to take them. Knowing that apparently nothing has been done yet terrifies me. I've already paid my graduation application fee for the summer so I better be able to get all this taken care of. I also needed my advisor to sign my application but he hasn't been in his office during office hours. I wait as long as I can before I have to go to work or my next class, he never shows. Shouldn't he be in his office during office hours? SO I sent him an email earlier this week and asked him when he'd really be around. Then he basically blamed me for not picking the right time to tell him. Really? REALLY? I've been waiting and searching and you're never there thats why I waited so long. And now he's not going to be around until he randomly shows up for finals. So I don't know who is going to sign it. Then I've been having an issue trying to find the person who is responsible for cancelling one of my summer classes. I've been in email contact with him and late last week he asked me when I was free this week. So I sent him multiple emails of when I was free and no word. WTF? Now we are in exam week so I'm not sure if he will be around during summer. If I can't get this taken care of, I might have to hang around for just one class in fall and I'm not going to do that. I'm just so fed up with all of this. They want us to take responsiblity for making sure this all gets done, but then no one is ever around when you need them. This is probably why I feel in a funk. Also because I'm still not sure how I will pay for summer classes. My dad thinks that I have no loan money left, but i'm not sure how I would find that out. I think I will feel 10 times better after my meeting if we get everything taken care of. The only issue is I still need to find the guy about my cancelled class. I've told all of these people that I am graduating in August no if's ands or buts about it, except its not official until I get the sheet signed and turned in. Urgh! Maybe later today I will tell you how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment