One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, August 21, 2010

To School to School

So it begins this thing called school. I started my last first day of school (hopefully ever!) on Wednesday this past week. I can't believe I already have 3 days under my belt. To be honest, summer break didn't feel like summer break, it just felt like a little time off and I was back to the same thing. My classes are going to be good for the most part. I have Spanish, which I have to take and I think I might struggle the most in that class since my professor only speaks in spanish. But how else will one learn? I also have a World religions class which should be interesting. I know some things about some religions, but this should add more to my knowledge. I have a philosophy class called bio-ethics. Mainly we are going to be talking about hot button topics, such as abortion, end of life matters, cloning, etc. There will be a lot of heated debates, I can tell that already. My professor is also very nice and funny. He isn't afraid to speak how he feels. He also said that he's glad to see people in the class because it's important for people to be aware of what's going on in the world and be able to take a side and clearly debate it. Since most people decide to choose a side without researching it and he said thats about the stupidist thing a human could do. I have a communication law and ethics class...not sure how I fell about that class, but I have to take it. My final class is writing for mass media. I don't really know what we will be doing in the class. I had the professor for a previous class and loved her, so I'm guessing it will be a good class, even though it's probably not the field I will be going into.

All said and done my classes are going to be a mix of easy and hard, but for each class I will have lots of reading and I do mean lots. Now that school is back in session I may not get on the blog to post as much as I would like, but I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment