One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, August 27, 2010

The Cinnamon Challenge

So I was watching Sportsnation...I find the show rather stupid, but today I happened to stop on the channel because I was interested in what they had been talking about. Colin one of the hosts referred to the cinnamon challenge and that its impossible to do, just go watch it on youtube. I have heard of the cinnamon challenge before but never looked into it or ever thought of attempting it. So this time, seen as I had nothing to do, looked into some videos and was not finding anyone who was succeeding so I assumed Colin was right, but then I began to uncover some people who were able to do it. But that leaves me questioning the rules? I never found any real set of rules online. Some people were saying you had to take a tbsp of cinnamon and swallow it immediately and not be able to drink anything. Others said you could take as much time needed to swallow the cinnamon, as long as you could get it done. I never saw anyone who was able to swallow it immediately. So now that I'm hooked, I want to try. First I will need to get some cinnamon and then I will need some friends to videotape said activity. I don't think I'm going to fair very well. I will let the world know and see my failure or success whenever I get around to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment