One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's the little things...

Today has been a rather stressful day, even though I only had one class. I was running all over the place it seemed. People around her have gone crazy. No one can seem to drive correctly. Everyone is in this slo-mo pace these days and its getting rather annoying. I had to babysit tonight and I thought it was going to be long and hard. I was already exhausted from the day, how could I possibly keep up with a 3 year old boy who is none stop all the time?

The instant I walked into his daycare to pick him up he ran up to me and gave me a huge hug! I didn't think he'd remember me, since it had been a whole week since I saw him last. That right then and there just made my day. When we got back to his house we played cars and destroyed his train set because we were supposed to be monsters according to him. Then he pulled out this mini guitar and started "playing" it and he started singing the Usher song OMG. I was laughing so hard. I wish I could have gotten it recorded. It was the most adorable thing ever. I am constantly reminded that its the little things in life that mean the most. That hug he gave me, made me so happy. Then his constant ability to imagine things is unreal. I'm so blessed to be able to spend the little time I do with him. He totally makes my day! Too bad I can't go and watch him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment