One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, August 16, 2010

My Annoyances

I have decided today that there are plenty of things that annoy me and I thought I'd share them.

1) Loud obnoxious people
2) Loud music, rap specifically, especially when I'm lying in bed and I'm trying to sleep
3) People who can't drive the speed limit and by that I mean going way under
4) I also don't like police officers. They think because they have this special car they can drive around in as fast as they want or ride up your butt and threaten you to speed up.
5) People who are disrespectful.
6) Those who judge you before they get to know you.
7) People who feel the need to swear ALL the time, its just plain rude
8) Parents who have children and then can't seem to take care of them and discipline them
9) Distractions: like facebook. Don't get me wrong I love being on facebook, but its an addiction for so many people and its a major distraction.
10) People who get jobs purely by lying. I'm 100% honest during an interview and if you can't seem to like what I'm saying that is your loss.

I'm sure I have more, actually I know I have more but I can't think of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment