One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, December 21, 2012

The End

No I'm not going to talk about how the world is or was supposed to end today, because I'm still here. And i'm guessing tomorrow at this time I will still be here. Not that I'm complaining you see. This post is about how I have yet to purchase one single Christmas present for anybody. I'm not sure why I haven't gone out and bought a single thing. I know what I'm getting everybody, it's the simple fact I just don't want to deal with the crowds. Now it could be even worse with people getting their last minute shopping in, but at this point I don't have a choice. I'm buying only the boy's thing in store since it wouldn't come in time if I order online. The rest of my family are getting gifts off of Amazon and being shipped directly to them. I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. I have a full day of work today, and some time to go shopping after. Then tomorrow I have a little time in the morning to prep myself for the long weekend. Tomorrow night I'm going to the boy's dad's girlfriends side of the family party. Sunday will be a little bit of a recovery day, but apparently the boy and I are hanging out with the boys. Monday during the day will be wrapping presents for boy's family and then at night is his dad's side of the family party. Tuesday is his mom's in the morning, his uncle's in the afternoon and my side of the family at night. I'd say this is going to be a Christmas for the ages. I'm going to be so completely exhausted.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment