One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, December 9, 2012

On Love

If there is anything I've learned this weekend is that relationships are not easy. If you truly love someone you are going to work on it to make it better and grow from your mistakes and arguments. If you truly love someone you will fight for them. As long as you let them know how much you love them and are willing to fight for it and they feel the same way in return, I think it will work.

Love was going to be one of my inspirations, because of the love I have for the boy and the love I believe he has for me. But I want to let pinterest help me with how I feel about love:



Sometimes it is hard to put into words exactly how we feel about love and relationships. I feel the longer you know someone the more you learn about them and chances are the deeper you fall in love with them.

Peace&Love
~L

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete