One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Big Guy Upstairs

Yeah, yeah I know I've been lacking on the day to day as promised inspiration bit, but I'm trying. I'm a busy woman you know.


Truth be told I don't know if the Guy upstairs is big or not. I've never seen him. Except in pictures of what people think He looked like. Yes I'm talking about God. Sadly, I have not gone to church in almost a year. I feel as though I've been losing touch with Him. I know deep down inside I love him and He loves me. I know where I stand as a Christian, but unfortunately not as a practicing Christian. I don't want to put out excuses because He never made excuses at me. I don't want to say I've grown apart from God, but in some ways I feel I have. I feel like I've always had religion and God with me my entire life and I'm truly grateful for that, but part of me feels like taking a break to remember why I believe what I believe. Doing the same thing day in and day out, loses its meaning to me. And I most importantly don't want to lose God or what He means to me. Above anything and everything He is my only inspiration. My greatest source of love and happiness. Without Him I am nothing. No greater time to thank Him for being who He is than now. Remembering what this season is all about: Christ.


Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment