One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, December 2, 2012

31 Days of Inspiration Day 1&2

I realize in my previous post I said 30 days, when I actually meant 31 days and never went back to correct it.

Why am I doing this you may ask...I'm doing this as a way to finish out the year. I think it will give me time to reflect on my year and the changes I've made in my life as a result of my inspirations. Not just in this year, but in years past. Each day I want to select something or someone who has inspired me in some way. I want to be able to dig deeper into myself as a person and figure out the things that make me who I am. Figure out what fuels me.

Day 1- "Pin It" Yes you know exactly what I'm talking about...Pinterest. I stumbled upon this site late last year and have loved it ever since. I don't think I need to explain what it is since most of you know what I'm talking about. I like to think my boards tell a story of me. It shows my style interest. It shows what creativity and art I like. One of my biggest boards are of quotes, which simply in and of themselves are enough to inspire. I thank the creators of the site for allowing people to post ideas and thoughts and beauty that most of us would otherwise never think of or see. It allows us to connect with random strangers in a different way. It shows us how much we are alike and so different at the same time. It allows me to feed off of others' creativity. It makes me think about things I like and what I want.

Day 2- "Life"
 
 
As you might have guessed this is a pin from my quotes board. I think it is a great inspiration piece. So often we think if we had everything we want and everything is in order and not in chaos our lives will be perfect, but really our lives will never be exactly perfection, because people are not perfect. Life doesn't and won't be perfect so we must accept that, but that doesn't mean it won't be wonderful. Life is what you make of it.
 
 
Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment