One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hardest Experience

I can't say there has been something that has been the hardest experience of my life. I've had a lot of difficult times, and when they were happening, I thought it was the hardest thing ever, but looking back on it, it really wasn't. I've lost some family members and those were hard times, but I've gotten over it. I've learned to fight through the pain. I still miss them, but know they are in a much better place. I'm just lucky I haven't lost anyone in my immediate family and then maybe I could say thats the hardest. I thought changing schools and not knowing what I want to do with my life and being screwed over multiple times was the hardest thing I've gone through, and although it was hard, especially at the time, it made me a better and stronger person for it. I also could say my parents divorce was hard, but in reality I saw it coming months earlier, it was just a matter of it happening and being real. It still wasn't easy to hear that my parents of close to 30 years of marriage decided to call it quits, but I got through that pain also. This topic is hard for me because I can't say anything in my life has been the hardest to go through. Every difficult thing I have gone through has made me better. I have learned more about life and myself through trial and error and these situations. I am very fortunate to say that I didn't have to grow up with only 1 parent, or have a horrible disease, had a parent or sibling die, get in a horrible car accident, or do drugs that in turn left me in a worse situation. I have been blessed and I really do my best to look at the postives in life, rather than the negatives.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment