One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First things first

Don't worry everyone, I will get to doing my list of 30 questions/topics later on tonight. I didn't think coming up with 20 random facts about me and explanations would be so hard, but they are. I will get back to you on those, I promise. But first things first, I could not ask for a more beautiful spring day in Wisconsin. I can't even really say spring because it was nearly 80 today! I got a nice run/walk in and chased children around all day. How amazing is that?! I continually get to make people smile and my coworkers fight over me because of how amazing I am. Me feels a change in the wind says I! Haha. Right now I'm off to hang out with one of my coworkers, who I never get to see because of my shift change. Ahhh I'm loving life!


20 facts coming your way in approx 3 hours!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment