One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, May 18, 2013

Welcome Back to SC

As you all know I took a trip down to SC this past week. It was great to be reunited, but let me tell you this weary body is happy to be back home. I've missed WI. A little recap of the week: spent a majority of it at the beach getting tan. Went to Charleston for a day. (Probably my favorite city in the US, right behind Boston.) Went back to my Alma Mater for an afternoon to see all of the changes. Did a little touristy shopping. And stuffed my face full of southern cuisine. I will let the pictures do the talking.

My new man ;)

Me in front of the Wall building

The new Rec Center @ CCU

The bridge looking at Prince

Spent many a class period in the fine arts building

Gorgeous flowers


An addition to the library

My Alma Mater

The SkyWheel on the beach

Customs house in Charleston

Originally used as the slave mart

Love this verse



Monument to the Civil War



My future home

Fort Sumter

Love the architecture

Original wall surrounding the city


Another hot man ;)


Sounds kind of Poe-esque

Inside one of the churches



The only Huguenot church in America



Interesting fact

USS I forgot what its called


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment