One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Another Mini Hiatus

This time I'm not really taking a break to clear my head, although a vacation, like to Myrtle Beach, will probably due just that. I will be away from work, home, WI. I need to just get my head in a clear state of my mind, because when I get back things will start picking up steam. At work I will have a lot more children and a new co-teacher. Hope she works well with me. At home...well looking for a new one and hope to be moved in pretty soon after I get back from the Beach. Anyways, these things I will not worry about currently. I have one more day left of work then begins the long 17hr drive to fun adventures. My brain is sort of already on vacation mode. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone. I'll make sure to have a few cocktails on the beach for you!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment