One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, May 23, 2013

Floating

This has been a rather wild week at work. It really is hard to come back after a week long vacation. Although it is not as bad as it could have been. It's Thursday and I'm completely exhausted. I have one more day and unfortunately I work 9-6 tomorrow, instead of my usual 6-2. Most of the week has been going pretty fast as I have been in and out of my classroom. We have not had our usual number of students and way too many staff, so I've been a floater for a few days this week and it is definitely not my favorite. Today I disinfected our classroom toys which needed to be done anyways. That took a good chunk of my morning. I broke 2 teachers for their lunch. One who is in the 2.5-3 yr old room and the other who is infants. I was in infants earlier this week as well. I also had to stay in infants after her break since she was teaching another boy Spanish. Usually I like having the opportunity to get out of my classroom for a bit to help break up the monotony, but since I haven't even been back a week I really do miss my classroom. Tomorrow I have a feeling will be much of the same floating around since again we will only have 5 children. And since I start so much later it will make it seem like a much longer day. Anyways, enough complaining about my job and the rather lacklusterness of it all.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment