One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bucket List Update

It was brought to my attention that I hadn't updated my bucket list in sometime and I realized this to be true. I have 3 things to cross off my list. 1) Graduate college- although technically, I think about walking across a stage wearing a cap and gown as a graduation, I still have a degree and my diploma so really I guess I have graduated. 2) Lose 25 pounds- I didn't pay much attention to this, but after going to the doctor last Thursday and they weighed me, I thought to myself no way! I was expecting to have gained some weight since the holidays when in fact I actually lost more weight. Crazy! Since I started last August with watching my weight, eating right, and working out on a regular basis I have in fact lost over 25 pounds, I have lost 33!! I'm at 132 and my goal weight was always 130. I'd like now to get down to my highschool weight of 120, but I'm not going to push it, if it isn't healthy looking. 3)Participate in a powwow- it was at Indian Summer in Septemeber last year that I would have participated in said powwow. My friend Amber, is friends with a Native American and he grabbed me by the hand and took me out into the dance and said it's something I had to do. Well I did and it was fun. A little nerve wracking, with tons of people watching and all.

So there you go 3 things crossed off and I'm looking for some more to cross off for this year!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment