One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do you contain it?

How do you contain what I am feeling right now? I dont think it is possible. Now people I don't want to get totally excited and happy about a guy, when we aren't even a couple. I obviously posted about him last post and we hung out again tonight. It was a little awkward at first since I was meeting some of his friends and after only meeting him for the first time last night, well you know. Anyways, the awkwardness went away and my sarcastic side kicked into high gear and everyone got a dose of it. I picked on this guy a little too much and he took a lot of heat, but he is smart enough to know its all in clean fun. He got a few jabs in also. It was just nice to see him again. I'm still afraid to read into it too much because the more I hang out with him the more I'm going to like him: fact. I know in a relationship you gotta go all in or there really isn't a point. I don't want to get hurt, but then again who does? But you have to take that risk, otherwise you will never know. He just makes me feel different than any other guy and thats got to mean something. I have never smiled so much in such a short time. Ahhh how do you contain this feeling? Haha. Just see where it goes and enjoy where you are at this moment. It's amazing how when you sort of stop looking for guys one just walks into your life that is sort of everything you were looking for. How amazing is that? Amazing!!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment