One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy, Busy

It feels like forever since I've written last and in fact it has been over a week. A lot has happened in that amount of time. Such as this boy I've mentioned to you in previous posts asked me to be his girlfriend last Sunday. Swoon!! I can't believe we've been together for only a week, it feels like I've known him forever. I think thats a good thing. I've done a lot with him since then, like meet both sides of his family. His parents are divorced and there were birthday celebrations on both sides so I got to meet everybody. Well most everybody who was important anyways. He bought me gorgeous flowers just because he felt bad for me having to drive out to his house when it was going to snow. He's a keeper no doubt about it.

Work has been dragging for weeks and last Friday I got news that I'd been waiting to hear for a long time, I'm getting a significant raise and I'm on the 6-230 shift. Score!

Ok so I'm sure other things have happened but nothing too important. I figured I had to pop by and post a little something about my life.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment