One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh the Joys...

I've been working officially for a week now and really enjoy it. I forgot how much I loved working with children in a daycare/preschool setting. It takes someone with a lot of patience to work all day with children. I mainly work with the toddlers who love to rub their boogers all over you and throw there food on the floor and kick and scream when someone looks at them, but they are amazing. But thanks to them, I am now ill. I felt a cold coming on last night and is only getting worse. I've been doing my best to keep hydrated as well as getting some vitamin C in my diet. It still sucks though. I'm more concerned about it becoming worse or giving me a hard time breathing. I figure going to bed early tonight is the safest bet and of course finding some medicine to help get rid of this little bug!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment