One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lets Cross Off #91

Well I can officially say that I no longer have an urge to eat Limburger cheese, aka Stinky cheese. The only way to describe what it smells like is bady body odor and thats probably putting it nicely. Now I knew going into this that the cheese smelled, but I was not ready for how bad it would smell once I opened the foil. Oooooeeeee was that bad! I owe this experience to my friend, Erin, who long story short had a chance to go to a winery (which by the way was also on my bucket list, but I didn't consider the place we went to a winery.) We also hit up the local cheese store and my heart was overjoyed when I found out they had the stinky cheese. I was jumping for joy only to be disappointed. But at least I can say I have tried it and I can die a happy woman.

Yummy...

Eating the stinky cheese

Yup that was "this cheese should never be eaten" face


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment