One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Always Something New

One of my professors informed us that her brother is in actor and lives in Hollywood. He is not one of those cheesy actors who get like a role playing someone in the background and have no talking parts. He has been in mostly television shows but recently started adding movies to his repetoire. His most recent movie was Battle Los Angeles and he plays an army medic in it. She showed us a clip of him. How crazy it is to almost know some semi-famous?!?!

This is Adetokumboh M'Cormack
Anyways, enough about Hollywood and being famous. (Btw, he has no money because the price of living is insane!) Ok so I'm still a little on the talk about Hollywood. I am trying to see all the movies on the IMDB 250 list. I have seen about 60 of them. I just watched another one and cross it off my list. "Singin in the Rain" with the great Gene Kelly. Yes, I have never seen it before. Crazy, I know. But I loved it. Tonight Casablanca is on tap! I also am happy to announce I can cross another book off the BBC list, The Christmas Carol. It brings me once step closer to completing the list and crossing the BBC list off my bucket list. :)
One day it will be finished!

I stumbled upon this song the other day and fell in love. It exactly fits what I'm feeling in life right now!
The Underserving, Something to Hope For:
Do you remember when life was an ember waiting to burst into flames?
Are you so tired and so uninspired, slowly driting to the end?
Don't let your heart keep breaking
Move on. Please don't look back
We fall down.
We get up.
We try to hold our head up when life pulls us apart
We fight and we bleed but all we ever need is
something to hope for, something to hope for.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment