One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, June 10, 2011

My Own Piece of Paradise

This week has been super crazy. I started my first week of Summer 1 classes. I have 2 of them that occupy most of my day. I've also babysat everyday after class and finally today I have off. I do have to babysit tonight for a little bit, but at least I was able to sleep and have no class. Needless to say, I've been cutting back on my working out which has more or less ticked me off. I've worked out 3 times this week and most people would say thats not too bad, maybe not, but for me it is. I can say most of the time I was outside with the little boy I babysit and we run all over the place so I get some exercise that way too. Now to the point of this post: even after a crazy week I can always look forward to a generally relaxing weekend. The best part I've got the ocean right down the road to wash my blues and stress away and rejuvanate for the following week. In honor of my little stretch of paradise here is Zac Brown Band's Knee Deep:

No comments:

Post a Comment