One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

Like a good college student instead of studying for my test that I had today I decided to drive up to Wilmington, NC. I have been up there before and I really do love the town. For those of you who don't know this is where they film the television show, One Tree Hill. I have grown to love the show over the years and it is awesome to see such a small place portrayed in a hit tv show. Anyways, I basically just walked around the riverwalk and took some pictures. I contemplated going on the USS NC for a tour, but decided it was too much money for me to spend on something I wasnt dying to see. The town is very historic and nowadays is more or less a place for hippies. Even though I've never been to Portland I imagine Wilmington is a smaller version of it. There are a lot of coffee shops and eclectic stores and bars and don't forget about the tattoo parlors. I got a frozen mocha at Port City Java. It was delicious and definately refreshing after walking all over in the hot hot sun.


The famed Clothes Over Bros store in OTH


The drawbridge I had to cross over...seriously hate those things!
 Later that day I came back and made a delicious meal of beer bratwursts and corn on the cob. I haven't had either in ages and I find it to be a perfect summertime meal. All topped off with a German beer of course!
(Sorry for the quality of pictures, my camera sucks!)
CORN!!!

Yummy brats!

A German beer that I can't pronounce, but was tasty :)

Hope y'all had a good weekend!

Peace and Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment